Frequently asked questions
How often should the DrinkSmart’s water be changed?
How often should the DrinkSmart’s filter be changed?
The DrinkSmart’s filter be changed every month
How often should the DrinkSmart's water pump be deep cleaned?
The DrinkSmart's water pump be deep cleaned every 2 months.
Where should the foam be placed? What is it for?
Can I pour warm water into the DrinkSmart Fountain?
After a period, why is the water flow of my fountain slow?
Can you adjust the water flow speed on the DrinkSmart Pet Fountain?
Can the fountain be set to work at a specific time?
Yes. You can set a working period on the DrinkSmart app.
Why did I encounter failure when setting up my fountain to my Wi-Fi?
- The fountain, Wi-Fi router, and the smartphone are too far from each other during the process of set-up. Please make sure they are at a distance of 1-2 meter from each other.
- Your Wi-Fi is dual-band of 2.4G/5G. Currently, our fountain only works with 2.4G.
How Do I connect the DrinkSmart to the App?
- Ensure the Wi-Fi LED indicator is blinking fast indicating the fountain is ready to be connected. If this does not occur press the ‘reset’ button in with in a pin until it begins to blink rapidly.
- Tap the + to add a new device
- Ensure that the Mobile phone, fountain and router are within a distance of One meter
- Ensure that your Wi-Fi is 2.4G as the DrinkSmart does not support 5G.
- Join the Wi-Fi
- Your DrinkSmart fountain should now be connected to your account
Can multiple people log in to manage the DrinkSmart?
Can I use other USB Cables?
Which Voltage is the DrinkSmart Compatible with?
The included adaptor can work on both 110v / 240v, its input voltage range is 100-240v. The fountain works on 5v / 1a DC power only.
Which accessories need to be replaced regularly?
Can the DrinkSmart be used without Wi-Fi?
What is the Wi-Fi range?
The DrinkSmart has a Wi-Fi range of 30m